First Baptist Church is a safe place for you to discover God and life at its very best. We’d love to share your spiritual journey with you. Our church family is friendly and genuinely interested in you. FBC is located at the center of historic Haddonfield at the corner of Kings Highway and Tanner Street. We are a congregation of the American Baptist Churches of New Jersey. We serve about 300 members and host around 150 people each week at our morning worship.
Our ministry is about people, not programs. If you are looking for a church ministry that is biblically sound, culturally relevant, and focused on people, we think you have found the right place! If we can help you in any way, please contact us.
First Baptist Church is a place…
- to be yourself.
- to ask tough questions and get honest answers.
- to meet new friends and build authentic relationships.
- to grow spiritually and relationally.
- to make a difference in your community and world by serving others.
What to Expect
- Great stuff for kids.
- Our services last about an hour and 15 minutes.
- You’ll laugh (we believe church should be fun).
- A practical message relevant to your everyday life.
- Friendly people that genuinely enjoy being with each other.