1. A Friendly Welcome - We are eager to worship with you and get to know you! If it's your first time visiting, please fill out a connection card. You can also be added to our email list and stay up-to-date on events and services happening throughout the year.
2. Mask Up - It is our desire to show love to our neighbors by doing our part to prevent the spread of germs. Please wear a mask regardless of your vaccination status.
3. Social Distancing - All of the pews are open so feel free to find a spot with as much distance as you need to feel comfortable during worship. We remain in our pews throughout the service and only send smiles (not handshakes) during the time of greeting.
4. Worshipful Music - The organist and pianist provide beautiful music throughout the service. At this time, there is one congregational hymn sung at the end of the service. The hymn is printed on a paper insert in your bulletin so that no germs are spread through contact with hymnals.
5. Safe Handling Practices - There is an offering box located in the back of the sanctuary and on Communion Sundays, single-serve Communion packets are used. There are hand sanitizer stations located throughout the building. The sanctuary is cleaned and sanitized weekly. We are doing out best to ensure everyone is able to worship in a safe environment.
6. True Worship Experience - Most of all, you can expect a meaningful worship experience at First Baptist. Through music, prayer, Scripture and the message, every element of the service points to our Savior. We pray that you feel at home and in the presence of the Lord from the moment you enter until the moment you leave.